Booking Instructions 2023
- Please check your members address and email details and advise of any changes.
- Requests are only provisional and subject to change till after the AGM (for July-September requests).
- Members are responsible for checking the web and informing Margi in writing prior to occupation "if it is not as requested".
- Unless a specific reason is given for your request, you may be moved +/- 1 week to help others.
- Please request a change if not happy. Past usage will be used to share room types and dates.
- The preferred week is Sunday to the following Saturday (Trial for 2023)
- Payment to Westpac BSB-032151 Acnt-364078. Reference with your name.
- Cheques and Late payments (for each month overdue) may be charged at $20.00.
- You are not booked until you pay the booking fee and appear in upper case after the AGM.
- Maximum number of guests (over 5 years) is 12. Requests for over 12 will be rescheduled prior to the AGM.
- Click here to book online. Your request will then be placed on the web after a short delay.
NOTE 1: If booking a large number of guests, it is best to avoid late July and early August as Shareholders have priority up to the AGM.
NOTE 2: If your preferred date appears to be taken or you must go at a particular time - We will endeavour to re-organise to suit.
NOTE 3: Rates have now been set for 2023 season and will apply from February-2023.
NOTE 4: Incoming guests must not take occupied rooms until after 10am.
Margi Clarke (0414 890 383)
History of Perisher
Hi Redwood Members,
On behalf of the Perisher Historical Society, I would like to circulate the knowledge among Redwood members, that my book is now published after 7 years of research.
If you recall at the Redwood 50th Birthday celebration I gave a presentation of its progress and intent.
Attached is a book synopsis with an order form and information about the Author, for those members who may be interested and those who are not familiar with me as one of the founding Redwood members. Regards, Donald Johnston Committee member Perisher Historical Society Inc. NSW
About the Author Order Form www.perisherhistory.org.au